RSA North America Conference – The Call of the New: Unpacking Innovation, its Spatiality, its Benefits and its Costs. 26-27.9.2019. Montréal, Canada.
- Jari Kolehmainen & Ari Hynynen: Site-sensitive Concepts for Knowledge-based Urban Development: Three Finnish City District Cases
- Markku Sotarauta, Nina Suvinen, Suyash Jolly & Teis Hansen: The Many Roles of Change Agency in the Game of Green Path Development
- Nina Suvinen: From the Ashes to the Global Spotlight: Mechanisms Renewing Regional Path in a Peripheral Locality
- Date Tuesday 19, March, 2019
- Time 9:30 – 16:00
- Venue Technopolis, Kalevantie 2, Tampere
- Organiser Tampere University, Urban and Regional Studies Group
With David Charles, Paul Benneworth, Lisa Nieth, Jari Kolehmainen, Heli Kurikka and Markku Sotarauta. The programme is HERE (questions: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Some regions turn out to be agile Davids and some transform into powerful Goliaths, but how will these transitions happen? Do we recognize the variety of these transition processes and are they real? What kinds of urban and regional development strategies are feasible?
Join us 17-19 June 2019 to mull over these questions (https://events.uta.fi/norsa2019/)
The 13th Regional Innovation Policies Conference, October 11-12, 2018
- Kahilaniemi, S. Buying Witty Cities: Keys of success via Innovative Public Procurement
- Sotarauta, M. & Suvinen, N. How Does the Green Economy Grow? Place Leadership for Green Path Development.
- Østergaard, C.R., Holm, J.R., Iversen, E., Schubert, T., Skålholt, A. & Sotarauta, M. Green skills and environmental innovations in the Nordic countries.
- Isaksen A., Sotarauta, M., Fitjar, R. & Lawton-Smith, H. The RIS Book. Keynote presentation.
RSA Annual Conference 2018. A World of Flows: Labour Mobility, Capital and Knowledge in an Age of Global Reversal and Regional Revival. 3rd – 6th June 2018, Università della Svizzera Italiana, Lugano, Switzerland.
- Suvinen, N. & Sotarauta, M. Towards Institutionalised Green Economy in Finland
- Sotarauta, M. Smart Specialisation and Place Leadership: Dreaming about Shared Visions, Falling into Policy Traps
- Raagmaa, G., Kolehmainen, J. & Keerberg, A. The Organisational Resilience of Regional Higher Educational Institutions and Local Institutional Change. Insights from Kuressaare, Estonia and Seinäjoki, Finland
Members of the ReGrow-project in the ReGrow workshop at Lund University (April 13)
Heli Kurikka and Josee Rekers
From left to right: Markus Grillitsch, Karl-Johan Lundquist, Magnus Nilsson, Mikhail Martynovich
Members of the GONST-project in the Copenhagen workshop (March 13)
From left to right: Håkon Finne, Eli Fyhn Ullern, Eric Iversen, Teis Hansen, Suyash Jolly
’Innovation Ecosystems and Competence Building’ -seminaarin materiaali löytää täältä: