Grillitsch, M. & Sotarauta, M. 2019. Trinity of change agency, regional development paths and opportunity spaces. Progress in Human Geography. DOI: 10.1177/0309132519853870
Beer, A., Weller, S., Barnes, T., Onur, I., Ratcliffe, J., Bailey, D. & Sotarauta, M. 2019. The urban and regional impacts of plant closures: new methods and perspectives. Regional Studies, Regional Science, 6(1)
Østergaard, Christian Richter; Holm, Jacob Rubæk; Iversen, Eric; Schubert, Torben; Skålholt, Asgeir; Sotarauta, Markku; Saarivirta, Toni; Suvinen, Nina (2019). The Geographic Distribution of Skills and Environmental Innovative Firms in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland. GONST project WP 2 report.
- David Charles – Universities as Anchor Institutions: Agencies of Change in Urban Regeneration?
- Yuzhuo Cai – Conceptualising Socially Responsible Entrepreneurial Universities
- Heli Kurikka – Regional economic resilience and agency
- Jari Kolehmainen – Resilient Region, Resilient Regional Higher Education Institution? Insights from Kuressaare, Estonia and Seinäjoki, Finland
- Markku Sotarauta – Trinity of Change Agency and Reflections
- Lisa Nieth – Regional Innovation Strategies as Processes of Knowledge Combination: The Case of the Creative Science Park in Aveiro
- Lisa Nieth, Paul Benneworth, Liliana Fonseca & Maria Salomaa – Higher Education Institutions and Place Leadership in an Age of the “Overburdened Universities”: reflections from the RUNIN research project
Sotarauta, M. & Suvinen, N. (2019) Towards Generative Place Leadership: Policy Platforms and Innovation Ecosystems in Promotion of Green Growth. Sente Working Papers 44/2019. Tampere University; Tampere.
A new report on green patents has been published as part of the GONST project by WP3 researchers – click HERE to learn more
- Date Tuesday 19, March, 2019
- Time 9:30 – 16:00
- Venue Technopolis, Kalevantie 2, Tampere
- Organiser Tampere University, Urban and Regional Studies Group
With David Charles, Paul Benneworth, Lisa Nieth, Jari Kolehmainen, Heli Kurikka and Markku Sotarauta. The programme is HERE (questions: email@example.com)