Unipoli Sport draws ”surprise bags” for woman customers on Women´s Day, thursday 8th March. Lottery can be participated on all campusses or on facebook.
– Lottery is only for women.
– Lottery can be participated only once.
– On facebook you can participate by commenting Unipoli Sport Women´s Day posting. There is one bag to win.
– On campusses there will be lotteryboxes where you can put your lotteryticket. All you need is to write your name and email -adress. Boxes are situated in Atalpa, Tamk L-building and Tamppi -Areena. There will be 2 bag/campus to win.
– We will inform the wonners personally.
There will be men´s own lottery day on Men´s Day in November.
FSC-events (Finnish Student Championships) are for all students who are studying in a finnish university or university of applied sciences. Competitions are not too serious and the main thing is to have fun together with other students. Still it is a good chance to test your own abilities.
Here are some upcoming events in spring 2018:
– Volleyball (7.-8.4. Tampere)
– Ice hockey (13.-14.4. Jyväskylä)
– Weightlifting and powerlifting(14.-15.4. Tampere)
– Ultimate (21.-22.4. Tampere)
– Floorball (28.-29.4. Vierumäki)
– Marathon ja half marathon (19.5. Helsinki)
Read more information: https://www.osmkisat.fi/
Would you be interested of trying different exercise modalities or meet new friends to try pump or yoga perhaps?
Unipoli Sport is organizing a six-week starter course for beginners during spring in amazing Kauppi facilities. With more diverse program than other courses, this course has social activities, health lectures and outdoor activities alongside the traditional beginner gym and group fitness workouts.
Now is a great opportunity to try something new, add more energy to your day, ask questions about healthy lifestyle and exercising in fun and relaxed expertly guided company!
The enrollment for this course is now open until 21 February so this is your chance to start a new lifestyle!
Go to course selection.
Tamppi Areena is closed on Sat 10.2. because of MM-kyykkä event in campus area. Hall is open normally on Fri&Sun. Bommari sports facilities are not in use between Fri 9.2. 4pm – Mon 12.2. 8am.
Valentine´s day BIC is organized on all campuses on Wednesday 14 February from 3pm on.
This event is open for all Unipoli Sport customers. Bring also a friend or a co-worker with you. They don´t have to be Unipoli Sport customers, as long as they are students or employees at the Tampere universities.
Day´s theme color is red/pink. We courage to wear something that match the theme. There is also some snacks available during the event. Welcome!
Valentine´s day BIC –group exercise classes
Sporty Valentine´s Day!
Spring´s second enrollment period for sport courses is on 12-21 February.
The participants of the course are selected in enrolment order. The Unipoli Sport fee must be paid in order to take part in the courses (doesn´t apply for Get Started -courses).
See the course selection and enroll in: http://sport.unipolitampere.fi/opportunities/Courses/coursedescriptions.html
A working group of students from TUT (Technical Unversity of Tampere) and UTA (University of Tampere) are working on a project from Demola to rise awareness and interest in golf as a possible sport for younger people.
At the start of this project they are interested in knowing your current interest in golf – how much would you pay – why would you play or why not? Answer a small questionnare. Link is below.
Newsletter for the february is now published. The monthly newsletter informs about Unipoli Sport´s current news and events.
If you wish to receive the newsletter straight to your email, join our mailing list.
Instructions are given on the newsletter mainpage.
Spring season for group exercise classes is currently running. Unipoli Sport informs all the changes in classes via mailing list and calender which is situated in our webpage. We recommend every customer to join the mailing list to receive the latest news and information about changes and cancellations.
See how to join the list:
Unipoli Sport wants to encourage it´s member to even higher quality training by giving codes for Sportyplanner –service. Codes are given only for 1000 members and they are provided on every campus´ customer service. Codes are personal and valid until 31.12.2018. To get the code you must have paid the sports fee.
Ask more details and instructions from customer services.
What is Sportyplanner?
- An online-coaching service to support your muscle and mobility training
- The sportyplanner –licence gives you training programmes for different goals:
- Gym training
- Bodyweight training
- Kettlebell training
- Mobility training
- Muscle maintenance
- Choose yourself the most suitable programme and start training. Service includes videos, pictures and instructions for all movements. There are over 400 different teaching videos where the Sportyfly –coach shows the right techniques.
- You can also build your own training programmes and keep online-diary
- Service is mostly in finnish but there will be english material later this year.
Learn more about the service: www.sportyplanner.fi