Sotarauta, M. 2018. Verkostot keskittyvässä yliopistojärjestelmässä. Futura, 37(3) 72-77
The University of Tampere’s place remains good on the ranking list of Times Higher Education magazine. Again this time, the University of Tampere was the best of the Finnish universities in the number of citations, where it has continued to rise and is now in place 106.
See for more from HERE
The Triple Helix and Beyond – A New Era. Triple Helix XVI Conference 5-8, September, 2018
- Kolehmainen, J., Kurikka, H., Raagmaa, G. & Keerberg, A. Resilient region, resilient regional higher education institution? Insights from Kuressaare, Estonia and South Ostrobotnia, Finland
Australian Research Council on kutsunut Prof. Markku Sotaraudan arvioimaan ARC Centres of Excellence -ohjelmaan jätettyjä hakemuksia.
Global Conference on Economic Geography. 24-6.7.2018. Cologne, Germany.
- Grillitsch, M. & Sotarauta, M. Special sessions on agency and regional path development
- Sotarauta, M & Grillitsch, M. 2018. Regional Growth Paths: From Structure to Agency and Back. Global Conference on Economic Geography. 25.7.2018. Cologne, Germany.
The Regional Studies Association international network on place-based leadership incorporates the leadership question (the ‘human touch’) more centrally within the debates around the nature of ‘effective’ urban and regional development. The overall aim of the network is to surface new leadership approaches in/for urban and regional development. The network is a community of scholars who are studying place-based leadership in various ways, from several perspectives and using different methods.
The aim of the website is to foster the discussion of place-based leadership, in all its variants, and open it to all people who are interested in this topic.
- Paikka: Pinni A3020
- Aika: 20.10.2017 klo 14.00-16.00
- Ohjelma: (a) Heli Kurikka resilienssistä ja (b) keskustelu artikkeliprosesseista ja tieteellisistä journaaleista
A paper presented at the RSA Annual Conference in Dublin available via ResearchGate.
- Sotarauta & Suvinen: Institutional Agency and Path Creation: An Institutional Path from Industrial to Knowledge City