The leading academic journal for theatre scholars writing on all aspects of Nordic and Baltic theatre
Re-think Theatre, Dramaturgy and Performance Studies: Re-search, re-consider, re-make Fourth conference of the Association for Nordic Theatre Scholars (ANTS) 18 – 20 May 2017, Aarhus University / CFP deadline 15 February 2017
Read Vol 28, No 1 (2016) Crossing Borders ONLINE (click above if the link doesn’t work on the front page…)
FROM THE WORKING GROUP LED BY QUEER FUTURES IN RESPONSE TO THE SHOOTINGS AT THE LGBTQI NIGHTCLUB PULSE IN ORLANDO. IFTR 2016
Program for ANTS Conference in Reykjavik 11-13 March 2016
- Out now: “Mapping Theatre” – Nordic Theatre Studies 27/2
- CFP: Theatre and the Popular
- Just published: “Theatre and the Nomadic Subject” – special issue of Nordic Theatre Studies 27/1, edited by S. E. Wilmer
- NTS 26/2 Theatre and Technology is out!
- Call for Papers
- Report from the President
- Nordic Theatre Studies, Vol. 26, No. 1: “Poetics of Playing: Fictionality, Reality and Playing in between” is out now!
- CFP: Crossing Borders – Theatre and Cultural Encounters
- Vol 25 (2013) Theatre and Democracy