Printing and copying
Library’s customers who don’t have the University of Tampere basic user account, can print and copy by using a copy card. Ricoh copy & print cards are on sale at the Library’s Customer Service and at Ricoh on-campus service points. Prices of copy cards can be found on the Library’s Service fees list.
Copy cards can also be recharged at the Ricoh service points. Please contact the customer service person to set up a time for buying more credit on your card.
Ricoh service points:
- Main campus: Main building A025 (service hours on weekdays 12.00-12.30)
Sanna Kuukasjärvi, tel. 040 456 6325, email@example.com
- Kauppi campus: TAMK B1-44 (Kuntokatu 3)
Arttu Nikkilä, tel. 040 456 6324, firstname.lastname@example.org
Juvenes copy cards that will go out of use can be used until 31 May 2017.
Linna library’s guest computers have been moved from the 3rd floor to the back of the 1st floor.
- Guest computers are intended for customers without the University of Tampere basic user account.
- Computers are intended only for studying and information seeking.
- Make a reservation to the folder, max 1 hour/person/day.
- Printing with a copy card that you can buy at Customer Service and at Ricoh service point (see above).
Manager Leena Horsma-aho, Leena.Horsmaemail@example.com